Responsible for data processing is:
profinity UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
53474 Bad Neuenahr - Ahrweiler
Director: Florian Grünberg
Thank you for your interest in our online store. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. ACCESS DATA AND HOSTING
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server automatically stores only a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of access, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
2. DATA PROCESSING FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING, CONTACTING AND OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order or when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract, or to process your contact and you can not send the order or contact without their information. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide to process the contract and handle your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPMENT PROCESSING
For the purpose of fulfilling the contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we will pass on your data to the shipping service provider commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
4. DATA PROCESSING FOR PAYMENT PROCESSING
When processing payments in our online store, we work with these partners: technical service providers, credit institutions, payment service providers.
4.1 DATA PROCESSING FOR TRANSACTION PROCESSING
4.2 DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF FRAUD PREVENTION AND OPTIMIZATION OF OUR PAYMENT PROCESSES.
Where applicable, we provide our service providers with further data, which they use together with the data necessary for the processing of the payment as our processors for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimization of our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, accounting support). Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in our protection against fraud or in efficient payment management, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use technologies including so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
We use such technologies that are absolutely necessary for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. shopping cart function). Through these technologies, IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information about your use of our website (e.g. information about the contents of the shopping cart) are collected and processed. In the context of a balancing of interests, this serves overriding legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can find the cookie settings for your browser at the following links: Microsoft Edge™ [https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies] / Safari™ [https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14] / Chrome™ [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en] / Firefox™ [https://support.mozilla.org/de/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies] / Opera™ [https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies].
USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES
For the purpose of website analysis, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information, and information about your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used for this purpose. As a matter of principle, your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. Data processing is carried out on the basis of an order processing agreement by Google.
7. CONTACT OPTIONS AND YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
* pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
* pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing * for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
* for compliance with a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest; or
* necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as * the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
* the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
* we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
* you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
* pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
* in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our legal notice.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.